Karma and Stress Cause 100% of Adult Cancer Cases

In today's hectic world, few people are aware of the ancient fact that the cause of 100% of adult cancer cases is karma and stress. Do not be mislead by the big words used by drug pushing medical doctors who only treat the effect of cancer.

Realize that when drug pushing medical doctors say you have certain genes in your DNA and have a 60% chance of developing a certain type of cancer, they cannot tell you why 40% of people do not get it. This is because your karma for this lifetime is recorded in the genes of your DNA.

Who gets cancer is determined by one's choices in life regarding stress. Our Guided Bilocation Meditation for Cutting Karmic Ties and our new Guided Bilocation Meditation for Stress rejuvenate your Body, Mind and Spirit using wisdom and techniques that enable you to enjoy Out of Body Experiences and self heal the cause of your cancer.

Once one has resolved and healed the cause of their cancer, by cutting karmic ties and removing stress, one is able to self heal oneself of the cancerous cells which are the effect of one's cancer using the wonders of Unconditional Love Energies and Love Energized Healing Crystals.

We explain in our "Karma" recording, how karma from your last lifetime was recorded for this lifetime in your DNA and that how you handle stressful situations and your level of Love Energies will determine if you get cancer or not, as explained in our Advanced Classes.

In order to help people around the world self heal themselves from a variety of health problems, especially cancer, we recorded 3 separate Guided Bilocation Meditations. Two come with 3 Healing "Seer Stone" crystals that help you to activate a Temporary Merkaba so you may use an Out of Body Experience to cut karmic ties and remove stress to heal the cause of your cancer. Our One Merkaba Activations Technique recording comes with 4 Seer Stone Healing Crystals to heal the effect of your cancer and remove all cancer cells from your body.

Click Here to read more about the recording to cut karmic ties or Click Here to order the recordings that come with 3 Love Energized Seer Stones.

Click Here to read more about the recording to remove stress or Click Here to order the recordings that come with 3 Love Energized Seer Stones.

Click Here to read more about the One Merkaba Activation Technique set of recordings to remove all cancer cells from your body or Click Here to order these recordings with 4 Love Energized Seer Stones and much more.

 

Back to Index

 

 

Cancer Healing Techniques
Founders Ga Ra and Za Ra
Copyright 2017 Gary Smith - All Rights Reserved